Today’s Ride Cancelled

Regretfully today’s ride is cancelled. Read more

Advertisements

Weather update for tomorrow (sun mar 18)

Needless to say, check back tomorrow (or check out your window) as to whether some sort of ride will be on. Brutal here in Prestwich at the moment, blizzard vibes. The forecast up into early hours of tomorrow looks dire and how accurate that is will determine the ride’s viability. Update early doors tomorrow.

Weekend Weather Update

Weather looking absolutely rubbish yet again. Stay tuned for updates. Current plan still to meet at 9am on Sun and call the route there and then. Likely will not head east.
 
Two current ideas: Rob has good idea to do the Giro D’Adlington which heads west and is not forecast to be as badly affected or Craig’s other option to ride relatively locally (boring yet quicker to get home if you’re really freezing). You can opt for which one you want on Sunday.
 
All the above changes if it is definitely snowing or icy on our route. In which case it will officially be cancelled, however you can go out and do as you please.