Weather looking absolutely rubbish yet again. Stay tuned for updates. Current plan still to meet at 9am on Sun and call the route there and then. Likely will not head east.
 
Two current ideas: Rob has good idea to do the Giro D’Adlington which heads west and is not forecast to be as badly affected or Craig’s other option to ride relatively locally (boring yet quicker to get home if you’re really freezing). You can opt for which one you want on Sunday.
 
All the above changes if it is definitely snowing or icy on our route. In which case it will officially be cancelled, however you can go out and do as you please.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s