Safe to say that the ride this weekend is cancelled. There has been more snow today and there’s more snow forecast. Sub zero temperatures unlikely to abate for the timebeing and any snow that has fallen is likely to turn to ice.
 
Keep your eyes on the facebook group (ask to be added if not already on there) for rides been posted by folks who might go out Sunday or want to risk heading out but the club ride is OFF.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s