Evening All,

The forecast tomorrow warrants a little update and caution. Fog is forecast up until just before midday.
The severity of it will dictate whether or not we need to make changes or even cancel the ride. We don’t want to be responsible for leading a lot of people out in zero visibility conditions.

That said, it’s supposedly dry tomorrow and the temperature is much warmer than it has been, so that’s good news. It may be totally rideable tomorrow, so suggestion is:

  • get up tomorrow and check on the website/facebook as to whether it’s so bad we are just cancelling
  •  or, more likely, meet at the gates at 9am and make a decision there.

Have a great night and hopefully we still get a good ride tomorrow.

Cheers
Craig

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s