It’s with sadness that we’ve made the decision to cancel today’s Club Ride. Two of our members have done checks in their respective neighbourhoods and there are still patches of ice and it’s too risky to take a group out.

If you do go out, please be safe, stay on lower ground and stick to main roads.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s