Ride Cancelled – Sunday 29th November

Evening all, given the absolute bullshit that is our current weather system, a few of us have had a chat and have unfortunately made the executive decision to cancel tomorrow’s ride. We don’t want to it be horrendous or anyone to be in danger.
That said a number of us are taking a rain check at 8am tomorrow morning and may go for a shorter spin as Nick only needs 18 miles to beat his yearly target.
If you’d like to be involved in tomorrow’s rain check at 8am then drop Craig a message on facebook or email him on allezprestwichcc@outlook.com

Weather Update on Saturday 14th November Ride

Please read if you intend on coming on tomorrow’s ride, as this is forewarning that we’ll be having a weather/safety check tomorrow morning to see whether we’ll be riding. We’ll confirm on here by 8am.

As most people will be aware, the weather at the moment, and for the weekend, is what they call in technical meteorological terms – shit.

That said, we’re not bothered by a little rain BUT the winds are meant to be pretty keen as well. This was the bigger concern of the two, once the hail forecast had subsided.

Mark Leigh and Craig have had a discussion and checked out various sites. It’s looking like the strong gusts of wind won’t be hitting us until around 13:00, so we should hopefully be back to Prestwich around that time.

It’s safe to say we’re probably going to get wet at somepoint.

Please note that as always, taking care of your own safety is paramount. If you don’t feel comfortable then you don’t have to ride. There is no pressure to do so.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.or if you were going to come but now can’t/don’t want to, either by commenting here, tweeting us, contacting us on our facebook or by good old fashioned email ( allezprestwichcc@outlook.com )


Allez Prestwich